Monday, October 4, 2010

4-5 September 2010

4 September 2010
      Morning went to training volleyball.. When I was playing the ball, got the germs.. The germs accidentally "go" in my nose... After training, went back home.. My disease came back le~running nose.. OMG!! Evening I had to go to facial treatment. How am I survive???
      Luckily, when facial treatment, nothing yu pei happen there. But almost wanted to yu pei liao lar.. But I was very lucky, nothing happen.. After facial treament, I thought my nose ok dy, no bad thing will happen.. But unfortunately....
      But unfortunately, when tuition, my disease coming again.. ==.. Duno why.. Asyik at tuition there running nose... Lol.. Haiz... But nvm, just a little bit only.. Not very bad that I thought...

5 September 2010
       

No comments:

Post a Comment