Thursday, September 30, 2010

28-30 September 2010

28 September 2010
      It was boring that day, cuz nothing special mar.. Erm, that day I don't have tuition, so I did my homework at home and sms.. Nothing special... Just my mum forgot to buy a birthday cake for my brother... Cuz tomorrow is my brother's birthday.... Hehe... My mum said tomorrow only buy lar, just bought and paid and took the cake... That's all......


29 September 2010
      Yeah!!!! Today is my brother's birthday... Finally I can eat cake dy.. But unfortunately, it is a pandan cake, a pandan cake that buy from my mother from Gemini.. Haiz... No yeah dy.. Cuz 1 year i eat 2 pandan cake, that are when my father and my brother's birthday... OMG!!!!! But nvm, we must be tolak ansur with our family... So after tuition, I eat the cake lol... Quite delicious lar, not very teruk... Hehe... Ok lol... But if wan me to give coment about this cake, just boleh tahan only... Not very delicious and not very teruk lar.. 


30 September 2010
      Today I learn cook from my mother, that is nasi goreng... Just ok ok ly.. Not quite good like the 1st time d... Wah, first time d very delicious ler... But unluckily I din bring to go to skul to give my fren try the 1st time.. Haiz... But the 2nd time I thought very delicious than the 1st time d... But the faith.. is not delicious and more salty then the 1st time d, cuz my mother put a little too much of the kicap pekat, so.. u guess lar... Not very salty, some of my fren said ok, quite delicious, but got one of my fren said like tasteless one, then I said maybe put a little too much of that 'kicap pekat' le, and too slow to balance it liao, so got little bit of white rice comes out... Then tasteless lur... Maybe like that lar, I duno.. Maybe lar... 
       Haiz, very sleepy now.. Gudnight everyone... Bye.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment